No matter what kind of job you’re applying for, you need to put your best foot forward.
Let our editors help you craft the best CV possible, both for everyday use and tailored to a specific job application.
As part of the CV Editing & Formatting, you will get
- Professional formatting tailored to your industry, whether it’s academic, professional, or as a fine/visual artist or curator
- Text editing to eliminate extraneous information, make your bibliography entries consistent, and ensure everything is grammatically correct
- Suggestions on organization, including adding new sections, eliminating those that aren’t current, and moving sections around to highlight your experience based on the job you’re applying for (if applicable)
- Instructions for how you can edit your CV in the future
- Includes one editorial pass
Note: Font and margins should be standard (11-12pt, 1 inch) to assess page number. This package is for CVs only and does not apply to other application materials, such as job statements, research proposals, etc. (Please see my other products/services for these or email us at [email protected]). This service does not include substantial copywriting of the CV on your behalf. You are responsible for supplying the draft and ensuring that it includes all current information, and for finalizing any changes to your document before sending it out. Services do not guarantee acceptance for any job or other opportunity.
Priced based on the number of pages you need edited.
Please fill out the form below to give us all the information we need to edit your CV: