Terms & Privacy
General terms (editorial)
- Working process: For a full explanation of how the Company works and how to handle documents, please visit Process.
- Scope: The scope of this project will be determined by the Client in conversation with the Company. The scope will be outlined in the Client Contract and/or will be given in a product description. Please review service descriptions for a basic outline of each service.
- Deliverables: The deliverables on this project will be determined based on the scope. Please see service descriptions for sample edits/evaluations. The Company will provide machine-readable copy, at the Client’s request, when you give approval to our final round of edits.
- Schedule: The schedule and deadline(s) for this project will be determined by the client in conversation with the Company.
- Rush Jobs: Rush jobs (determined at the Company’s discretion) usually incur a 20% fee increase, which is incorporated into the rate and total cost.
- Project Rate and Fees:
- Project Rate and Budget: The project rate is based on the project manager’s review of the sample that you provided and the service you contract us to perform. This rate is based on the manuscript pages that you provide and the complexity of the work involved. If, upon review, the job appears to require more work to complete, our project manager will contact you immediately so that we can reevaluate the project’s requirements.
- Copyediting Passes: For copyediting projects, the rate listed above consists of one full pass to the manuscript and a second, quicker pass to the manuscript once you have responded to the queries; any large revisions/additions after the first pass will be billed as new text. Graduate student copyediting includes only one pass. Any additional passes will be charged at an hourly rate of $75 per hour ($60/hr for grad students).
- Line Editing Passes: For line editing projects, the rate listed above consists of one full pass to the manuscript and a second, quicker pass to the manuscript once you have responded to the queries; any large revisions/additions after the first pass will be billed as new text. Graduate student line editing includes only one pass. Any additional passes will be charged at an hourly rate of $75 per hour ($60/hr for grad students).
- Developmental Editing Passes: For developmental editing projects, the rate above includes one editorial pass and a virtual consultation call to discuss the Subcontractor’s feedback. The call will be recorded for your future reference and the link will be sent to you following the call.
- Evaluations: For evaluations (e.g., job application documents, proposals), the rate above includes one full pass to the manuscript and a shorter, abbreviated pass once you have responded to the Subcontractor’s suggestions. Evaluations of artists’ statements include only one pass.
- Ghostwriting: For ghostwriting projects, the rate above includes one written draft and one pass of revisions based on your feedback. The final word count will be determined from the final draft. Any passes performed after the first pass will be charged at an hourly rate of $75 per hour; additional copyediting is available at a per-word rate.
- Consultation and Excess Project Management: Any form of consultation that falls outside of the document itself, including but not limited to complex project management, the publication process, excessive communication related to a project, or reviewing revisions in detail, will be billed hourly at a rate of $125 (billed in 15-minute blocks). Any expenses related to the editing process, such as printing or mailing, are additional (see Invoicing and Payment).
- Deposit: For projects estimated at over $500 and all ghostwriting projects, the Company charges a deposit of 25–50% of the minimum estimated project budget, which will be invoiced upon signing a client agreement and/or before work begins. The deposit amount is based on the word count provided; the final total will reflect the actual word count of the document(s) received.
- Deposit Refunds: The deposit is refundable if you cancel 61+ days from your reservation; half refundable if you cancel within 31–60 days; and nonrefundable if you cancel 30 days or less before project start date.
- Rebooking: A rebooking fee of 10% of the total project budget will be assessed for any deadline changes within 14 days of your reservation or for deadline changes within the project schedule that are not easily accommodated by the Subcontractor (determined at the Subcontractor’s discretion). Rebooking is dependent upon the Subcontractor’s schedule and availability.
- Document Handling:
- Manuscript Editing: Refer to this video, which explains how to handle documents once you receive the first pass. If the document will receive multiple rounds of edits, the Company may “lock” it (add protection) before it is returned to the Client; this means that you can still make changes to the text, but you cannot accept or reject changes. Please respond to comments (what we call “editorial queries”), when possible, by directly changing the text rather than providing a rationale or directions in the comments. Many editorial decisions are based on style and you are not required to address all queries; should you choose not to address a query, please mark it as “resolved” in the Review tab of Word.
- Ghostwriting: Our writer will write a draft of your content based on your needs/specs, which are outlined above. This service includes one written draft and one pass of content revisions based on your feedback. The final draft will then be released to you and/or posted on the platform of your choice (e.g., Wikipedia) at the time of payment.
- Version Control: In signing this document, the Client agrees that once their manuscript has been delivered, that they will make no further changes to it until the Company returns it to them with comments/revisions. We can work with a shared Dropbox (for one-off projects) and/or Basecamp (for multipart projects) in order to maintain version control.
- Communication with Subcontractors: The subcontractors at the Company are accustomed to working electronically. A project manager at the Company handles all communication between clients and Subcontractors and manages projects using Basecamp (you may receive an invitation to the project page, if necessary). We can confer by email, phone, or on Basecamp when necessary. If your manuscript requires more than one round of edits after the first pass, we will determine a deadline for you to return your revisions back to us for further correction (see Document Handling). Any notes or queries that you have for the subcontractors performing manuscript edits must be relayed through our project manager.
- Virtual Consultations and Coaching: All calls between our Subcontractors and our clients are recorded for your future reference and for quality control. If you prefer not to be recorded, please indicate this to the project manager before the call begins. You will be sent a link to the recording after its completion that you may download; the link is valid for 30 days, after which time the recording will be permanently deleted.
- Non-Solicitation: the Company is not a referral service for our Subcontractors; the project manager ensures that all projects meet our high standards for quality and abide by our legal and financial protections. Any subcontractor who is found to be soliciting clients of the Company for services outside of our agreement will be terminated.
- Copyright and Plagiarism: The Client confirms that they are the author, co-author, or author’s agent and the sole owner of all rights to all submitted material, and that it contains no instances of plagiarism. The Client’s use of any previously published material (including their own) is with the written permission of the copyright owner, or publisher, within the doctrine of fair use.
- Ghostwriting: For ghostwriting projects, the Company owns copyright over all written material until the final text is released to or approved by the Client, after which the Company releases the copyright either to the author or the platform on which it’s posted (e.g., Wikipedia). The Company is not responsible for any changes that may be made to a text once it is released to the Client or posted on an open-source online platform (i.e., it may be changed/edited/deleted by the Client or others). Please see Acknowledgments section for crediting.
- Client Termination: Should the Client decide to terminate the project before its completion, we have agreed that the Company will be paid in full for the work that the Subcontractor has done on it up to that point, together with a cancellation fee of 20% of the project budget up to a maximum of $500, and the Company will return all materials, including the edited manuscript, to the Client immediately. Any portion of the deposit that has not been earned up until that point will also be refunded (see deposit terms above for details on refunds). The Company does not provide refunds for rush projects if the project is terminated at any point in the process.
- Company Termination: In the unlikely case that the Company decides to terminate the project before its completion, we have agreed that the Company will be paid in full for the work that the Subcontractor has done on it up to that point and the Company will return all materials, including the edited manuscript, to the Client immediately. Any portion of the deposit that has not been earned up until that point will also be refunded (see deposit terms above for details on refunds).
- Subcontractor Termination: Should the Subcontractor decide to terminate the project before its completion, the Company will endeavor to find a replacement Subcontractor who will be able to complete the project according to the full scope outlined above. Should the Client wish to terminate the project at this time, please refer to the terms outlined in paragraph 12a. Should the Company wish to terminate the project at this time, please refer to the terms outlined in paragraph 12b.
- Invoicing and Payment:
- Invoicing: The Company will send the Client an invoice at the end of each month for larger, multi-month manuscript editing projects and before delivery of final manuscripts for smaller or rush projects. These bills will include all time spent in actual editing, together with time spent in meetings or communication with the Client, and in tasks directly related to the job. The Subcontractor will also include related expenses, such as those for postage and photocopying, if applicable.
- Payment Timing and Deliverables: For manuscript editing, payment is due before delivery of the final manuscript for self-paying private clients. For institutional clients (e.g., universities, presses, etc.) and clients whose payments are dependent upon grant/fellowship funds, invoices are payable within 15 days; such clients must notify us of their status in writing on official letterhead at the beginning of the project and confirm payment schedule prior to the delivery of the manuscript.
- Rush Job Payment: Rush jobs require payment in full upon receipt, any unearned amount of which will be refunded upon final project approval. The Subcontractor will not begin work until payment has been received.
- Delinquent Payments: Interest will be applied if payment is not made within 30 days, at a rate of 5% per month, including the month following the invoice date. No interest is due if payment is made by the fifteenth day. Invoices that are not paid within three months will be considered delinquent; in these cases, the Company reserves the right to compel payment through legal action.
- Confidentiality and Acknowledgments:
- Nondisclosure: the Company and our subcontractors agree to ensure full confidentiality with regard to our working relationship and any information or details we have about the content of manuscripts we work on or the names or contact details of the clients we work with. If the subcontractor is found to have breached client confidentiality, either by sharing these details privately or publicly, the Company will sever our agreement with that subcontractor immediately; the Company also relieves themselves of any legal implications of such a breach by the subcontractor.
- Acknowledgments: Our project manager, the Company, or any of our contractors’ names may not be listed in your publication or website without written permission, nor will the Company disclose our relationship without the Client’s prior written permission. That said, the best form of acknowledgement we can receive are referrals—so please feel free to pass on our name to friends and colleagues who need an editor (we can send you an email describing our services to share, if you prefer).
- Ghostwriting Authorship: For ghostwriting projects that are posted in an open-source platform like Wikipedia, the author’s name will be attached to the content in order to provide legitimacy to the content; they are also required to disclose their financial connections to the subject in order to post.
- Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction: The terms of this agreement shall be interpreted according to the laws in the Delaware, United States, and venues and jurisdiction in the event of any dispute arising from this service agreement shall be in the court having jurisdiction in Delaware. In the event of a claim being brought to enforce rights under this contract, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its costs and expenses, including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred in the event of breach of this contract.
- Errors, Warranties and Refunds:
- Errors: Please note that no editor, ours included, can guarantee an error-free document (industry standard for copyediting is 95%). Certain aspects of editing are subjective (e.g., rewording for clarity, word choice). Clients may choose to accept none, some, or all of the Subcontractor’s changes and/or suggestions. The Client’s payment of the final invoice indicates their approval. Once the Client signs off on the final edit, the Company is no longer responsible for any typos or errors.
- Warranties: Our service does not guarantee that a work will be accepted for publication nor that the Client has met publisher submission standards or guidelines for publication or acceptance. It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that the manuscript contains no errors or omissions.
- Refunds: The Client’s decision to decline changes or their disagreement with the Subcontractor’s assessment of their manuscript or plan for revision do not constitute nonperformance of the Subcontractor and do not entitle the Client to a refund, nor does the Company provide refunds if the Client changes their mind about which service they wished to receive after completion of the scope (see section 3).
February 06, 2022
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at
Flatpage LLC (" Company ," "we," "us," or "our"). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice or our practices with regard to your personal information, please contact us at [email protected].
This privacy notice describes how we might use your information if you:
- Visit our website
- Engage with us in other related ways ― including any sales, marketing, or events
In this privacy notice, if we refer to:
- "Website," we are referring to any website of ours that references or links to this policy
- "Services," we are referring to our
Website, and other related services, including any sales, marketing, or events
The purpose of this privacy notice is to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it, and what rights you have in relation to it. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Services immediately.
Please read this privacy notice carefully, as it will help you understand what we do with the information that we collect.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you
express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Website or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the
Website , the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
Personal Information Provided by You. We collect
names; email addresses; job titles; billing addresses; debit/credit card numbers; manuscripts; and other similar information.
Payment Data. We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by
Stripe , WooCommerce and PayPal . You may find their privacy notice link(s) here: https://stripe.com/privacy , https://woocommerce.com/document/marketplace-privacy/ and https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full .
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our
Website for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process. If you choose to link your account with us to a third-party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process for the performance of the contract.
- To post testimonials. We post testimonials on our
- Request feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our
- To enable user-to-user communications. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user's consent.
- To manage user accounts. We may use your information for the purposes of managing our account and keeping it in working order.
- Fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the
- Administer prize draws and competitions. We may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in our competitions.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
5. IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
In Short: We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own.
Our servers are located in
the United States . If you are accessing our Website from outside the United States , please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information (see "WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?" above), in the United States, and other countries.
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area (EEA) or United Kingdom (UK), then these countries may not necessarily have data protection laws or other similar laws as comprehensive as those in your country. We will however take all necessary measures to protect your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and applicable law.
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements). No purpose in this notice will require us keeping your personal information for longer than
2 years .
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
7. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our
Website is at your own risk. You should only access the Website within a secure environment.
8. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the
Website , you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Website . If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at [email protected] .
9. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In some regions, such as the European Economic Area (EEA) and United Kingdom (UK), you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
In some regions (like the EEA and UK), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
If you are a resident in the EEA or UK and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
If you are a resident in Switzerland, the contact details for the data protection authorities are available here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our
Website . To opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on our Website visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
10. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track ("DNT") feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. At this stage no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this privacy notice.
11. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the "Shine The Light" law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with
the Website , you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Website . To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Website , but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from all our systems (e.g. backups, etc.).
CCPA Privacy Notice
The California Code of Regulations defines a "resident" as:
(1) every individual who is in the State of California for other than a temporary or transitory purpose and
(2) every individual who is domiciled in the State of California who is outside the State of California for a temporary or transitory purpose
All other individuals are defined as "non-residents."
If this definition of "resident" applies to you, we must adhere to certain rights and obligations regarding your personal information.
What categories of personal information do we collect?
We have collected the following categories of personal information in the past twelve (12) months:
Contact details, such as real name, alias, postal address, telephone or mobile contact number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address and account name
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute
Name, contact information, education, employment, employment history and financial information
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law
Gender and date of birth
D. Commercial information
Transaction information, purchase history, financial details and payment information
E. Biometric information
Fingerprints and voiceprints
F. Internet or other similar network activity
Browsing history, search history, online behavior, interest data, and interactions with our and other websites, applications, systems and advertisements
G. Geolocation data
H. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information
Images and audio, video or call recordings created in connection with our business activities
I. Professional or employment-related information
Business contact details in order to provide you our services at a business level, job title as well as work history and professional qualifications if you apply for a job with us
J. Education Information
Student records and directory information
K. Inferences drawn from other personal information
Inferences drawn from any of the collected personal information listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics
We may also collect other personal information outside of these categories instances where you interact with us in-person, online, or by phone or mail in the context of:
- Receiving help through our customer support channels;
- Participation in customer surveys or contests; and
- Facilitation in the delivery of our Services and to respond to your inquiries.
How do we use and share your personal information?
You may contact us
by email at [email protected], or by referring to the contact details at the bottom of this document.
If you are using an authorized agent to exercise your right to opt-out we may deny a request if the authorized agent does not submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf.
Will your information be shared with anyone else?
We may disclose your personal information with our service providers pursuant to a written contract between us and each service provider. Each service provider is a for-profit entity that processes the information on our behalf.
We may use your personal information for our own business purposes, such as for undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration. This is not considered to be "selling" of your personal data.
Your rights with respect to your personal data
Right to request deletion of the data - Request to delete
You can ask for the deletion of your personal information. If you ask us to delete your personal information, we will respect your request and delete your personal information, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, such as (but not limited to) the exercise by another consumer of his or her right to free speech, our compliance requirements resulting from a legal obligation or any processing that may be required to protect against illegal activities.
Right to be informed - Request to know
Depending on the circumstances, you have a right to know:
- whether we collect and use your personal information;
- the categories of personal information that we collect;
- the purposes for which the collected personal information is used;
- whether we sell your personal information to third parties;
- the categories of personal information that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose;
- the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose; and
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
In accordance with applicable law, we are not obligated to provide or delete consumer information that is de-identified in response to a consumer request or to re-identify individual data to verify a consumer request.
Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of a Consumer’s Privacy Rights
We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your privacy rights.
Upon receiving your request, we will need to verify your identity to determine you are the same person about whom we have the information in our system. These verification efforts require us to ask you to provide information so that we can match it with information you have previously provided us. For instance, depending on the type of request you submit, we may ask you to provide certain information so that we can match the information you provide with the information we already have on file, or we may contact you through a communication method (e.g. phone or email) that you have previously provided to us. We may also use other verification methods as the circumstances dictate.
We will only use personal information provided in your request to verify your identity or authority to make the request. To the extent possible, we will avoid requesting additional information from you for the purposes of verification. If, however, we cannot verify your identity from the information already maintained by us, we may request that you provide additional information for the purposes of verifying your identity, and for security or fraud-prevention purposes. We will delete such additionally provided information as soon as we finish verifying you.
Other privacy rights
- you may object to the processing of your personal data.
- you may request correction of your personal data if it is incorrect or no longer relevant, or ask to restrict the processing of the data.
- you can designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf. We may deny a request from an authorized agent that does not submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf in accordance with the CCPA.
- you may request to opt-out from future selling of your personal information to third parties. Upon receiving a request to opt-out, we will act upon the request as soon as feasibly possible, but no later than 15 days from the date of the request submission.
To exercise these rights, you can contact us
by email at [email protected], or by referring to the contact details at the bottom of this document. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you.
12. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
In Short: Yes, we will update this notice as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated "Revised" date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
13. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may
email us at [email protected] or by post to:
14. HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please
submit a request form by clicking here .